Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Ryan and his buddies after their last football game. Remind you of anything? I think it's very cool that history is repeating itself a little bit with Ryan, Weenie and football. Ryan will probably never put on a football uniform again but he'll always have his accomplishments to learn from. He met a personal goal of throwing for over 1000 yards passing in his career (1112). despite some setbacks. I think this is huge. He sets goals for himself and works to meet them despite circumstances working against the effort. This will serve him well in college. Nicely done boyo!


This is 1925--no numbers, no pads that I can detect and yet eerily similar!

This blog will turn 3 years old this Friday!! You'd think I'd get tired of writing or run out of ideas, but not so far. It helps a bunch that you all join in and add stuff. Happy Birthday, Blog!


1 comment:

CHRIS said...

RYAN, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEATING YOUR GOAL FOR PASSING YARDS!! I GIVE YOU ALOT OF CREDIT!!! CHRIS