Saturday, November 21, 2009

A bigger and better Tank



Here is a more recent picture of Tank. I took him to the vet yesterday and she said that he is gaining weight nicely. (She previously told me he was too thin)

Boys are both underway with their basketball seasons. Got to see Patty Anne at Matthew's game the other night, but was not able to stay and visit. His team will do ok, they have decent starters, but the bench is weak. Ryan has only had one scrimmage but looked better than last year. I think if he gets more comfortable, he could be a decent shot.

We are hosting Thanksgiving here if anyone is interested.
If I don't see you have a great one.
Shouldn't we start thinking about dates for our annual Christmas drink fest?

1 comment:

PaulaO said...

Tank is getting big! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'll be in Albany with Kevin and Sarah. We are eating at Sarah's Aunt's house. Hope eveyone has a great day with their families. I know Mom loved Thanksgiving, she told me, because it's a good meal with family. Make sure you toast Mom and Dad...gobble, gobble.