Ryan left for his senior trip this morning and Jim is at Citifield to watch the Mets from the SNY skybox. I was left to deal with the unsettled weather, downpour and tornado threat. Hmmmmm.....
I did get to watch Matthew play baseball a bit last week. It wasn't until I looked at the pictures that I noticed how much he reminded me of his brother. What do you think?
The boys helped Ryan put together a project for English class (sort of "Hello My Name Is Troy" all over again) and that presentation went well for Ryan last week, so thanks boys!
At our end of year Moving Up Day ceremonies, Jim had BOTH the high school and middle school yearbooks dedicated to him! I don't think the same person has ever gotten both dedications. Tissues all around. Ryan was awarded the Babe Ruth award, which is a big deal in our school. One senior boy and one senior girl are selected by the staff. I'll let the certificate describe it:
More tissues.
Good to see everyone at Jess' last week. What a nice house for you guys! The backyard really reminded me of Bruce Street. It was good to see Paula at the jewelry party and to hear from Kathy! I hope your ride isn't QUITE as wild as this one has been lately for me, but just as filled with great stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment