Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family and celebrations


I am delighted with all of the wonderful things happening in the family right now. Heather and 2 new babies will be joining the family. Amy and Ryan J are both going to be graduates and Ryan P will officially become an Eagle Scout. Jess, Sean and their family are enjoying their new home. All of this in a single summer!! We are all very lucky. I guess that the Dalpiaz's will be hosting a few parties this summer as their family is celebrating so many wonderful milestones. We will also be having a very informal picnic to celebrate Ryan becoming an Eagle -- don't know when, but will let you know. I am looking forward to seeing everyone often.


Here is the picture I was thinking of yesterday. Amanda reminded me so much of Mary Jane with her hair in braids. I have no clue when this was taken: I wonder how old Mary Jane was here. I bet that Amanda is close to Mary Jane's age in this picture. Anyone have an idea?






1 comment:

Pat D said...

This picture was taken in 1983, the year Amanda was born. Since Amanda was born in June, I'm thinking this was sometime later in the summer--look how skinny she is so soon after giving birth!!! Mary Jane was 21 and if my math is right Amanda is 27 (how did that happen?)
Great post Judy. Thanks.