Amy is now a real grownup employed person (even if her brain isn't fully developed for another 3 years). She is an educator at the Erie Zoo....this is her first apartment. One week ago today she did not have a job but today she has a full time job, her first apartment and a college degree. Whew! Her address is 709 E 24th St Erie PA 16503 in case you would like to send her something for her mailbox!
In the same number of days, Ryan had his prom and helped his team win the division for the baseball league! What a week it's been for us!
3 comments:
WooHoo! What a weekend! Congratulations to Amy. I can't believe it's been four years and now you are in your own APARTMENT! (I know your mom wrote department, but we know how she gets when she's excited) I hope you really like your new life! I'm so happy for you.
Ryan, you look good! I think green is your color. I hope to see more pictures when I see you next. Congratulations on the division championship too! I heard you pitched one heck of a game! So glad for you and all your teammates.
This is a great time for Patty Anne and Jim as well... Jim's retirement only a month away... seeing your kids doing so well... NICE! Congratulations to all.
Congratulations to everyone! Everyone looks so happy and you all deserve it for your hard work.
Only one more month until a retirement and another graduation, I can't believe it.
Love to everyone,
Judy, Pat, (little?) Ryan and Matthew
WOW, WHERE DID THAT FOUR YEARS GO?
CONGRATS TO RYAN ALSO!
Post a Comment