Catchy title don't you think? I am done being creative. Check out the recipie Mom wrote in the "Ryan Family" cookbook that I got for my wedding shower.
Just so that you are aware, if you put multiple pictures on a post, attach them in reverse order.
I have tried to comment on this post a couple times, with no luck. I am trying this one last time.... Judy, I remember when Mom wrote this. I thought "I didn't know Mom was that funny". I thought it was very clever and enjoyable to read. I was very impressed with Mom after reading it.
Mom sure had alot of practice "feeding the masses." I wonder if she liked it? I know Thanksgiving was her favorite holiday, she told me that herself. She thought it was less stressful than Christmas, and liked that everyone just shares a meal and visits.
Enjoy cooking your turkey Judy and everyone else who is cooking....
I have tried to comment on this post a couple times, with no luck. I am trying this one last time.... Judy, I remember when Mom wrote this. I thought "I didn't know Mom was that funny". I thought it was very clever and enjoyable to read. I was very impressed with Mom after reading it.
Mom sure had alot of practice "feeding the masses." I wonder if she liked it? I know Thanksgiving was her favorite holiday, she told me that herself. She thought it was less stressful than Christmas, and liked that everyone just shares a meal and visits.
Enjoy cooking your turkey Judy and everyone else who is cooking....
3 comments:
I have tried to comment on this post a couple times, with no luck. I am trying this one last time.... Judy, I remember when Mom wrote this. I thought "I didn't know Mom was that funny". I thought it was very clever and enjoyable to read. I was very impressed with Mom after reading it.
Mom sure had alot of practice "feeding the masses." I wonder if she liked it? I know Thanksgiving was her favorite holiday, she told me that herself. She thought it was less stressful than Christmas, and liked that everyone just shares a meal and visits.
Enjoy cooking your turkey Judy and everyone else who is cooking....
PS Love the title!
I have tried to comment on this post a couple times, with no luck. I am trying this one last time.... Judy, I remember when Mom wrote this. I thought "I didn't know Mom was that funny". I thought it was very clever and enjoyable to read. I was very impressed with Mom after reading it.
Mom sure had alot of practice "feeding the masses." I wonder if she liked it? I know Thanksgiving was her favorite holiday, she told me that herself. She thought it was less stressful than Christmas, and liked that everyone just shares a meal and visits.
Enjoy cooking your turkey Judy and everyone else who is cooking....
PS Love the title!
Loving the title too! You're so good, Judy. I have always treasured my copy of this turkey cooking guide from Mom.
And thanks for sharing the tip about putting more than one picture on the blog. I was wondering how that worked.
Post a Comment