
I do not check this blog often, but am always amazed when I do. Patty Anne, the work you do on the geneology is great. Thanks for everything that you do.
We are in-between seasons (unless you count hunting as a season!) right now. Ryan went to his first homecoming dance with a girl. They seemed to have a good time. (as far as I can tell - it is very difficult for Mom to get any information from a teenage boy) He will be playing basketball and is loving the high school. Matthew has just started basketball practices and is elated to be back with his favorite buddies (Joe, Jeff and Cam). He has matured a lot this year and is taking his studies very seriously. I do tell them both how proud I am of them, but thank you for the reminder.
I think that we should start looking at dates for Christmas as I know that everyone's calendars fill up quickly. I think that it is my turn to host this year. How about Saturday the 3rd or the 10th? Look it up and let me know.
1 comment:
Great picture of the boys! I can't believe how tall Ryan has gotten... I really don't have a set plan for the hloidays yet. I don't even know when I'm celebrating with my boys. So, whenever it is best for all, I will work around that. The two dates you mentioned are both open for me.... no wrestling tournaments to worry about anymore...
Post a Comment