You'd think all this bad weather that kept me home these last couple of days would have meant I'd be right on top of the blogging.........but, not so much. I did, however, break through a brick wall with regard to converting my digitized home movies into a format I can share here on the blog!!!!! So, here's an appropriate one for this time of year. It's also CLASSIC. I think you'll enjoy the trip down memory lane.
2 comments:
Wow! Do I ever remember those Christmases! The flood lights that Dad had on the movie camera, waking up in the middle of the night (probably 10 or 11 pm, maybe even earlier) to open presents, then being able to take one toy back to bed with us!
Notice, not many of the gifts are actually wrapped! I don't remember that. Smart move for Mom and Dad, and Santa, of course!
I love seeing these. Such a treasure to have. Thanks for bringing them into this century! So much fun!
PS I remember that sweater you got! I think it was wool. I also remember that movie camera I got! I loved it!
WOW! That was a long time ago. Those lights were a pain all right!
Post a Comment