We like this picture of both Dad and Amy. I especially like it because it was taken at a parade, which is something Dad enjoyed very much. Happy Birthday Dad.
I've decided it's possible I watch and read too much news. Too much of the news I watch and read is bad news and I think it's impacting my daily outlook. I'm going to try an antidote by a) not watching and reading as much news and 2) taking time to consciously notice one thing a day that makes me smile. Sort of along the lines of Paula's picture a day project. In order to keep me honest (let's see how long that takes!) I'll share my daily notice with each blog post.
Daily Notice Aug 4 2010: the way the light looks on the pine tree branches in the early Aug morning hours.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dad! And I'm happy for you Patty Anne on trying to think of something positive each day! It has helped me to try that. It is tough some days... Good Luck!
PS: Great photo of Dad and Amy. I love it! Those flip glasses always reminded me of Mickey Mouse ears... still makes me laugh.
Post a Comment