I am still very upset about this. I was not prepared to hear that news. Unfortunately, Bruce ended up consoling me. I feel really bad about that. I am also very glad that Patty Anne and I went to see them this summer.
I also remember loosing the boot at Burt and Jean's and Dad being furious!
I also remember Burt "destroying" fireworks that had been confiscated. (I think this must have been done on July 4, but I think that New Year's Eve was also a prime time)
Here is the obituary:

This is one of my personal favorites.
"Here comes the judge" (from my wedding, too)
1 comment:
Judy- I was really suprised, and unprepared for the call about Burt too. I am sure that is the picture that Patty Anne was thinking of. I love that picture.
I also noticed that it looks like Velta next to Mom... They are all together now...
I love the picture of you dancing with your "Godfather" at your wedding. You both look pretty happy. What a great memory!
Post a Comment