Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here's a little bit of fun.  These are not very high resolution pictures because I took them off one of the DVDs but I thought they were a lot of fun.

 

I don't know if anyone else remembers fishing here.  My recollection is that this creek access was near the Thruway entrance off Rte 5 or 20 past Sunset Bay.  I only have a memory of going there once but maybe it was more often.  I guess it was one of Dad's efforts to get us out of the house for a while.  I remember this culotte outfit--very hot for the day.  Anyhow, the reason I put this up was NOT to humiliate myself but to point out to my favorite daughter that she did not come by her good looks by accident. I must have done more fishing than you'd think.  Dad used to take us out once in a great while--another place was over by Clothiers I think.  And there was that time I caught the fish in Gloucester (wish I could find that picture).  That's me--all about the great outdoors!


And we all recognize Judy....or is that Ryan Patrick?????  I think I even remember that bunny suit!  Wow.  Enjoy the little trip into the past. 

No comments: