Friday, July 24, 2009

Quarterfinals for Pony League

Ryan watching from the 3rd baseline
Matthew sliding into home.

Well, we won our quarterfinal game for Pony League 22-12. It was not a pretty game, but seeing both of the boys on the same team is something that I love. I have been looking forward to this and will probably have to wait another 2 years or so for it to happen again. I hope that Ryan will take Matthew (and Joe and Cam and Jeff) under his wing and help them become better ball players) Secretly, I think that they all admire him because of his baseball accomplishments, but would NEVER admit that. I am a bit sad that Matthew's Little League career (of 6 years) is almost over, but know that this passage brings new challenges for him.

1 comment:

Pat D said...

Great pictures. Sounds like the boys (and you) must be having fun! Looks like Patrick's best side is in the picture too!