Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This


Some days I just feel like running away too. I am not sure when this was written but I remember very clearly asking if she needed me to pack anything up for her trip. It as one of those classic family moments. I don't remember ever threatening to run away but I do remember asking Mom what divorce meant and thinking getting new parents might be kind of cool. I was disappointed that wasn't going to happen. Whatever Mom's answer was made that clear!


We got to spend some time with Judy Patrick and the boys yesterday. Ryan spent the night here and went to basketball with Ryan J this morning. Then Ryan J drove Ryan P home with Maggie in the car. Nothing like having your cousin take you around complete with a dog for company! Another classic. We are very lucky.

1 comment:

PaulaO said...

That is Classic! Bet Amy is really happy you shared.