
One day late but Happy Birthday wishes to cousin Cathy. I don't really have a good memory of this visit to Walton, but I do have a couple of pictures to document the event! It must have been summertime as I have a pool picture too. Judy looks a little unsure here. Probably wondering who's this little kid in my house?
What a beautiful day! Baseball games are right around the corner. We hear Ryan P is on varsity --congratulations! The great weather reminds me of those days back on Dennison Road playing outside and begging, begging, begging Mom to allow us to take off our sweaters. I think I remember she said that once it was 60 degrees we could take them off. I remember I kept checking the outside thermometer just praying the arm would have rised those maybe 3 or 4 degrees.
This picture pretty much sums up how I felt today!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment