Just a little hello from Harpursville! It's a long weekend for most of us so it gives a little extra time on the computer (also Amy went back to school so we could reclaim our computer).
Thank you Judy for forwarding Burt's emails. Paula and I were talking and we're assuming that Jean must be pretty ill for Burt to mention it specifically. We hope someone will think to let us know so we could go out there when needed. I have no contact information beyond Burt's email but maybe I can track Bruce down. If anyone has someone else's contact info, we should let them know to be sure and call us.
We haven't heard much from Gloucester lately but it's time to start thinking about our Easter plans (Easter being so darn early this year). We usually go there for the weekend and will probably do the same this year. I think it's right around Cathy's birthday too.
If you have nothing better to do over the long weekend, here's a link that has some interesting Olean history on it and mentions Weenie a couple of places. PS: I was kind of checking out the Dunkirk newspaper for Valvo contact info and ran into some Silver Creek reports of raffle winners and the winners list sound like the old card party group!! It made me smile to see familiar names again.
No comments:
Post a Comment