Huge AWW factor too honoring Lori's mother on her birthday with such a happy event. Stay safe. Can't wait to see you both.
So, that's another August date to add to all our family weddings. Nice. To celebrate our anniversary this year, Jim and I went to Letchworth State Park. I was hoping to practice some new photography skills and I remembered this was a beautiful place especially for waterfalls. This is the closest to the effect I was aiming for:
I wanted to get that silky flow look to the waterfalls. In general, that did not happen. In fact I feel as though I haven't taken a really decent picture since I've tried to improve my skills with courses and such! I think I'm trying too hard to create picture taking opportunities.
Anyhow, Letchworth is very beautiful and I was reminded of an earlier trip from my Geneseo years.
1976
I think the picture above may have been taken from the bridge you can see at the top of this picture. We couldn't get back up there this time.
![]() |
| 1976 with pocket camera |
2013 with DSLR
I do not recall taking these other Letchworth pictures but we did hike up about 4286 rickety stone steps to try to get up to the bridge to take a replica picture there too. The air was thin, I swear. Anyhow, maybe Chris remembers this trip better than I do.




No comments:
Post a Comment