I think I'm a bit better off than I have been in years past in that regard. There is a great deal in my life to be happy about for which I am very grateful. It's been easier to focus on that than on the other Bah Humbug stuff. Merry Christmas all!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
One more sleep before Christmas
This dessert tray of Mom's is a sure sign of a holiday celebration. I don't remember it ever seeing the light of day unless it was a holiday. Mom didn't bake many cookies for Christmas but for some reason I couldn't stop baking them this year. I think it was some kind of empty nest reaction to satisfy my "need" to stay busy. Busy hands and all that.
It's Christmas Eve and there is a very light dusting of snow on the ground this morning. Not really enough to put me in the proper holiday spirit. I've struggled a little bit this year getting into the spirit of things, swinging back and forth between HO HO HO and
I think I'm a bit better off than I have been in years past in that regard. There is a great deal in my life to be happy about for which I am very grateful. It's been easier to focus on that than on the other Bah Humbug stuff. Merry Christmas all!
I think I'm a bit better off than I have been in years past in that regard. There is a great deal in my life to be happy about for which I am very grateful. It's been easier to focus on that than on the other Bah Humbug stuff. Merry Christmas all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment