
Well, our first Junior Prom is over. I did not cry yesterday, but I am right now. I already miss the little boy that used to take naps with me and had so many questions I wanted to scream. Yesterday, he also got notification that he was accepted to Clarkson's Young Scholars program for this summer. I am so proud of him for his hard work and am already sad that college is so close (although Matthew can't wait!)
In addition, you all know how I detest getting my picture taken, but yesterday a friend (Julie's father) convinced me to let him take one of me with Ryan because this is a "once in a lifetime opportunity" and next time I see him I will thank him for convincing me.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you!
2 comments:
Great pictures Judy. Time slips by so fast... how could he be that old?? Glad you are enjoying all your moments together.
Yeah--you probably have no idea what you are in for next year and when he leaves. Even if you might not be glad about the picture, he will be!
Post a Comment