As much as we think things change, they stay the same--don't they?
We were watching Judy's slideshow yesterday at her house for the annual family Christmas celebration (thank you Judy!) and commenting on how hard it sometimes is to tell the Ryan girls apart in older pictures. Kathy had mentioned that she noticed how, over the years, we have each been mistaken for the other. I, for one, have no idea what you all are talking about:
Have a great week thinking about this!



2 comments:
I had a great time this weekend catching up with everyone. Thanks for hosting Judy and Patrick.
I love the photos and the comparisons. But if you look in the backgrounds... the kitchen curtains in the picture of Patty Anne, and the big bassett hound poster on the bathroom door makes me question Mom's taste in interior design! WOW!
I won that poster from Cetta's (I am pretty sure) in a drawing.
Post a Comment