Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello My Name is Troy


Right back at you.  Christmas 2009 (2010?  I never quite know how to label the pictures) was great fun.  I'm so glad everyone could be there and share some time together.  It was a weekend to remember for me!  I look forward to seeing Matthew's final version of the classic story of Achilles.  I TOLD Ryan those moustaches would come in handy someday.

Amy is back at Kutztown now and the house seems a bit too quiet.  Ryan's had a long week with games and Jim is still recovering from his bronchitis.  I don't think the beer was on his treatment plan, but .....Looks like we are going to need a new furnace and some kind of cat whisperer to teach 3 damn cats how to hunt INSIDE the house. 

It's kind of like the cats are our Achilles heel.  Hello My Name is Troy......

2 comments:

PaulaO said...

I had a great time at the festivities on Sunday. It is always suprising to me how creative the "kids" can be. I loved watching the rough cut of Matthew's video about Achilles. I'll be interested in hearing what his teacher thinks! I love that Ryan's friend, Rich, joined right in.

You forgot the last part of "Hello, my name is Troy..." - "want some candy?"

Judy said...

I was not able to put this on a disk yet (I need a new chord for my computer)

Matthew's teacher saw the unedited version and said that it was fine to present in class. She laughed out loud at "Hi, my name is Troy".

Love to all