Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail!

Easter 1973

Easter 1958


Happy Easter everyone! Paula and I are heading to Gloucester for the weekend along with Jim and Ryan. Amy doesn't even get a long weekend so she will have to stay in Kutztown for the weekend. I'm going to miss her but I am looking forward to this trip!

Easter brings back good memories of new hats, trooping to church, ham and jelly beans. I remember we would sometimes actually count the jelly beans to make sure we were all equal!

I especially enjoy Easter when it falls in April, a very hopeful month. Gloucester for Easter has become our family tradition and Gloucester is usually much nicer in April than in March (although the company is always good!). I hope we can hold the Easter Open again on Cathy and Chris' lawn this year!

And it's a great time for a vacation so I'm very happy Paula can come with us to help make new holiday memories. Have a great weekend! Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way........

No comments: