Friday, December 12, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action! Fine Moments in Stage and Cinematic History

Just a little sample of Paula's fine work shown here. Brings to mind those glorious past performances: Scarecrow Dick, Peter Pan, Scheherazade. For Scheherazade, I remember Mom making me (yes, Mom) harem style pants out of an old pink prom gown of hers. Kinda wish I had a picture of that somewhere. I can remember that Main Street school stage pretty clearly for that particular performance. That had to be a good 15 years after Mom's prom (if indeed my memory is correct) and she still had the dress--or Nanny did. So if Delany needs a stage costume when she's in 6th grade, Jessica could check with us because Amy's will probably still be in the closet. It's a very pretty blue so if it's a Blue Man show, you're in good shape, Jess.

No comments: