Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ryan Christmas Party Plans!

OK--the clock is counting down on the Ryan Christmas Party next Sunday Jan 6 1 PM at my house. Chris is planning to do some rib eye on the grill for us (lucky us!--thank you Chris) and I think we'll plan to eat around 3 PM. So come along whenever you can.

If you want to bring something, dessert would be great. I will try to email "the kids" again but please feel free to remind them. I did hear back from Amanda that she plans to come; I expect Jess and the family. Kevin said he could not make it.

Looking forward to a great time and hoping there's not another Sunday snowstorm next week! Be there or be square!

1 comment:

CHRIS said...

IT WILL ACTUALLY BE A RIB EYE BUT MOST PEOPLE CAN'T TELL, OH I JUST DID!!!! WILL BE GOOD IN ANY EVENT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE!!! CHRIS AND LORI